Topics of Interest
Redesigned District Website
Tue, 10 Dec, 2013
Edmonton Public Schools has launched a redesigned website at http://epsb.ca.
The new website is a complete reworking of the District’s public-facing site, based on input from parents and stakeholders. The new site focuses more sharply than ever on meeting the needs of families as they make choices about their children’s education.
Some of the new features of the site include:
- responsive design that works on mobile devices
- a Find a School tool for looking up school and program information or designated schools, using an interactive map
- school profile pages that include school contact, enrolment and program information, as well as boundaries and transportation maps
- expanded and improved programming descriptions that include a user-friendly printable version
- Board policies, organized in an updated structure
- a Board of Trustees page that makes it easier to find or contact a trustee
- public board meeting pages that include all documents and video on a single page
- the ability to search only in certain areas of the site, like policy or board meetings
Feedback and concerns
If you spot a problem, or want to share feedback with us, please use this feedback form. We'll use your feedback to keep on making future improvements to the website.