A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #8 – March 4, 2014
2. Edwin Parr Teacher Award (Information – 20-minute presentation)
H. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
3. Edmonton Student Transportation Feasibility Study (Recommendation)
4. School Year Calendar 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 (Recommendation)
5. District Priorities and Governance Committee: Development of the District Priorities 2014-2018 (Recommendation)
6. Process and Timeline for the 2014-2015 Budget and for the Fall Review of the 2013-2014 Results and the Plans for 2014-2015 (Recommendation)
7. Replacement School Process (Information – Response to Request for Information #010)
J. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives - 5:00 p.m.
K. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
L. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
M. Notices of Motion
N. Meeting Dates
** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. - Monday, March 17, 2014 to speak under agenda items G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives (near the beginning of the meeting) and J. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives at 5:00 p.m.
Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.