A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – March 3, 2015
2. Edwin Parr Teacher Award (Information – 20 minutes has been set aside for this item.)
H. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
3. Report #8 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held March 3, 2015) (Recommendation)
4. Motion re Traffic Safety Initiatives Around Schools and School Zones (Recommendation)
5. Process and Timeline for the 2015-2016 Budget and for the Fall Review of the 2014-2015 Results and the Plans for 2015-2016 (Recommendation)
6. Optimal Enrolment Measure (Recommendation)
7. Alberta School Boards Association (ASBA) Bylaws (Recommendation)
8. Update on Numeracy and Mathematics (Information)
9. District Partnership Activities with the Edmonton Public Library (Information – Response to Request for Information #058) (There will be a 10-minute presentation for this item.)
J. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m.
K. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
10. Student Trustee Update (Information – Verbal Report) (NO ENCLOSURE)
L. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
M. Notices of Motion
N. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, March 16, 2015 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or item J – Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
Click here if you have trouble accessing the meeting webcast.