A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Ward G Trustee Candidate 3-Minute Platform Speeches
1. Ward G Trustee Candidate 3-Minute Platform Speeches (Information)
Click here to see the individual Ward G Candidate videos.
E. Communications from the Board Chair
F. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
G. Approval of the Minutes
2. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – September 8, 2015
H. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
3. Motion re EndPovertyEdmonton Strategy (Recommendation)
4. Motion re Wellness Foundation for Alberta (Recommendation)
5. 2014-2015 Board Self-Evaluation (Information)
6. 2014-2015 Superintendent of Schools’ Evaluation (Information)
7. Interim Reading Assessment (Information - Response to Request for Information #087) - Note: There will be a 5-10 minute presentation for this item.
8. Bereavement (Information)
J. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m.
K. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
L. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
M. Notices of Motion
N. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, September 21, 2015 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or under agenda item J - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives (5:00 p.m.) or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.