A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – April 11, 2017
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Strategic Plan Update: Priority 3 Goal Two - Supports for the Whole Child
(Information – Presentation) Note: 30 minutes is required for this item.
3. Distribution of Funds (Recommendation)
4. Three-Year Capital Plan 2018-2021 (Recommendation)
5. Motion re Sexual Health Education in Provincial Curriculum (Recommendation)
6. Motion re Funding for the Design of Two High Schools (Recommendation)
7. First Reading, Board Policy ACB.BP National Anthem and Flag (Recommendation)
8. First Reading, Policy FBD.BP Designated Holidays (Recommendation)
9. Catholic Faith Alternative Program (Information)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives - 5:00 p.m. **
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, April 24, 2017 to speak under agenda item G or item I- Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.