A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – November 29, 2016
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Success for Every Student – Closing the Achievement Gap for First Nations Métis and Inuit Students (Information)
Note: 30 minutes is required for this item.
3. Locally Developed Course – Forensic Science Studies 35-5 (Recommendation)
4. Trustee Ward Boundary Review (Recommendation)
5. Consideration to Close Junior High Programming at Winterburn School (Recommendation)
6. Board Chair Discretionary Expense Allowance Report 2015-2016 (Information)
7. Update on Annual Results Review (Information)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, December 12, 2016 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.