TENDERS SUBMITTED BY CONTRACTORS FOR CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- Each tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- No tender shall be opened that has been received after the closing time specified. Any such tender shall be returned unopened to the sender.
- Each tender must be accompanied by a certified cheque or bid sureties as specified in the tender documents.
- The certified cheque or bid surety shall be forfeited if the lowest acceptable bidder fails to execute the contract, or fails to provide the contract sureties specified in the contract documents.
- Tenders submitted in the name of the incorporated firm shall be signed in the name of the company by a duly authorized official.
- Tender and bid sureties shall be reviewed by the consulting architect, where appointed, prior to recommending tender approval.