Addendum (effective September 1, 2016):
The regulation below is suspended for the 2016-2017 school year.
There shall be no more than 30 students in any learning group at any time without prior approval of the Superintendent of Schools.
- Requests for the approval shall include:
- a statement verifying that the teacher of the learning group has been consulted;
- a description of the results of the consultation with the teacher;
- the rationale for the size of the learning group; and
- an outline of the support that will be provided to the teacher of the learning group.