Programming supports students who are 16 to 19 years old, as well as 15 year-olds who have previously attended high school. If you’re short a few credits, upgrading your marks or need to repeat a course, the Learning Stores can help.
At the Learning Stores, students can:
- direct their own learning
- enrol in core and career and technology (CTS) courses
- explore career options through work experience or apprenticeships
- complete weekly modules for each course
- receive one-on-one teacher support
- experience flexibility with a minimum on-site attendance expectation of 10 hours/week
- register throughout the year
For more information, contact the Learning Stores.