Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts
Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts programming allow students to pursue their academic studies while exploring their creativity and developing a passion for the arts.
- Develop the ability and confidence to learn about the arts within the framework of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
- Access to a broad arts curriculum
- Development of independence and responsibility for learning
- Improved ability to interact effectively and constructively in a group
- Respect for individual, cultural and artistic diversity
- Awareness and appreciation of the arts
- Enrolling in IB in Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Choice in continuing IB studies in Grades 11 and 12
- Broadening academic and artistic skills in music, theatre, media, dance and visual arts
- Opportunities to share work with a variety of audiences
- Guest speakers, artists-in-residence, master classes and arts-related experiences
An application process is in place for students in Kindergarten to Grade 9. For more information about eligibility, contact Victoria School.
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts will receive the same high-quality education offered in all of our programs.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 - Some yellow busing options are available.
- Grade 7 to 12 - Edmonton Transit is the preferred method of transportation.
For more information about busing, contact Victoria School or call Student Transportation at 780-429-8585.