LearnNet (Online Learning)
LearnNet allows students to adjust their schooling to fit their schedule and complete their education online.
- Work independently and take initiative for learning
- Develop time management and organizational skills
- Ability to complete assignments at any time and location with an Internet connection
- Increased comfort and familiarity using tools like discussion boards, video conferencing and online chat
- Educational plan, coaching and assessment provided by a certificated teacher
- Online lessons with 24-hour access
- Opportunities to connect with teachers and fellow classmates through small group work and classroom discussions in online classes
- Secure online portal to submit assignments, write exams and view progress reports
- High level of parental involvement
Students must be in Grades 1 to 12. For more information about eligibility and programming options, contact Argyll Centre.
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in LearnNet will receive the same high-quality education offered in all of our programs.
6859 100 Ave NW