Knowledge and Employability (K&E)
Programming supports students who learn best through hands-on activities, plan on entering the workplace, rather than achieving a high school diploma, and want to develop skills to become better prepared for the workplace.
Students enrolled in K&E can:
- learn through hands-on activities
- participate in job shadowing or work experience
- become better prepared for the workplace
- participate in on- and off-campus experiences in an work setting
- earn a Certificate of High School Achievement by completing 80 credits in a combination of K&E courses and other courses
- choose to transition from K&E courses to other high school courses to achieve an Alberta high school diploma
For more information, talk to your high school counsellor.