ALERT: Instruction moves to distance and online learning. School phone lines and emails remain open for communication with families.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #11 – February 25, 2020
2. Edwin Parr Teacher Award (Information)
H. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
3. Staff Group Budget Presentation re 2020-2021 Budget (NO ENCLOSURE)
· Exempt Staff 3:00 – 3:15 p.m.
· CUPE Local 3550 (Support Staff) 3:15 – 3:30 p.m.
· Edmonton Public Teachers 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
4. Strategic Plan Update – Numeracy (Information)
5. Bill 201 – Protection of Students with Life Threatening Allergies Act (Information)
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, March 9, 2020 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.