ALERT: Schools remain closed to students and visitors. Instruction moves to distance and online learning. Learn More.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #05 – November 5, 2019
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Funds for the 2020-2021 Professional Improvement Program – Teacher Certified Staff
3. Funds for the 2020-2021 Exempt Staff Professional Improvement Program
4. 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statements (Recommendation)
5. Proposed Distribution of the 2018-2019 District Surplus (Recommendation)
6. Fall Update to the Revised 2019-2020 Budget (Recommendation)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. **
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, November 25, 2019 to speak under agenda item G and/or I - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.