ALERT: Instruction moves to distance and online learning. School phone lines and emails remain open for communication with families.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #01 – September 10, 2019
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Strategic Plan Update – Family Engagement (Information)
3. Motion re: Involuntary Confinement (Recommendation)
4. Summary of the District Feedback Survey (Information)
5. 2018-2019 Board Self-Evaluation Summary (Information)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. **
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, September 23, 2019 to speak under agenda item G and/or I - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.