About Gold Bar School
Gold Bar School is a community that provides a rich learning environment where students are active citizens who are encouraged and supported as they engage in their journey as lifelong learners.
- Each of our learners is unique and has diverse strengths, interests and needs which are valued and nurtured, and in so doing, each child will be prepared for increasingly complex life and work environments in the 21st century
- Strong communities are built through clear and open communication with parents, students and staff and thereby foster safe and secure learning environments for every child to realize their potential
- In empowering our students, celebrating their successes and using restorative practices that seek to repair relationships so every voice is heard, valued and acknowledged
- Every child has the right and the responsibility to belong to our many communities has gifts that contribute to and enhance these communities, both within and beyond the school
- Success is different for every child and includes processes as well as the product, beyond academics, including social relationships, community building and citizenship
- In helping students engage in leadership roles as they embark on a journey of lifelong learning