A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – December 16, 2014
G. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
2. Report 6 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held January 6, 2015) (Recommendation)
3. Environmental and Social Justice Initiatives (Recommendation)
4. Holistic Health (H20) 15-25-35 Locally Developed Course Series (Recommendation)
5. Early Learning Students Reassessment and Transportation Costs - Response to Request for Information 068 (Information)
6. Grade 3 Student Learner Assessment (SLA) Pilot - Response to Request for Information 069 (Information)
7. Report of the Blue Ribbon Panel on Inclusive Education in Alberta Schools – Response to Request for Information 074 (Information)
8. Bereavement (Information)
I. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m.
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
9. Student Trustee Update (Information)
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. - Monday, January 19, 2015 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or item I – Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.