A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. DRAFT – Organizational Board Meeting – September 2, 2014
G. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
2. Report 2 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held September 2, 2014) (Recommendation)
3. Motion re Transportation (Recommendation)
4. Greater Lawton Area – School Closures (Recommendation)
5. Board Policy CO.BP – Fiscal Oversight and Accountability (Recommendation)
6. 2013-2014 Board Self-Evaluation (Information)
7. 2013-2014 Superintendent’s Evaluation (Information)
8. Bereavements (Information with Introduction)
I. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m.
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. - Monday, September 15, 2014 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or item I – Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. or to a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.