A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Recognition of National Aboriginal Day
1. National Aboriginal Day (Information) NOTE: 30-minutes has been set aside for this item.
E. Communications from the Board Chair
F. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
G. Approval of the Minutes
2. Draft Board Meeting #15 – May 19, 2015
3. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – May 26, 2015
H. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
4. Report #12 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held May 26, 2015) (Recommendation)
5. Report #13 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held May 26, 2015) (Information)
6. Career Pathways Model Update (Information – Response to Request for Information #088) NOTE: There will be a 15-minute presentation for this item.
7. Edmonton School District No. 7 By-election Bylaw (Recommendation)
8. Education Program in an Institution – Youth Community Support Program - Edmonton (Recommendation)
9. Locally Developed Courses (Recommendation)
10. Language Programs in Central Edmonton (Information – Response to Request for Information #092)
11. Bereavements (Information)
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 8, 2015 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
NOTE: Due to technical difficulties, the audio for the June 9, 2015 webcast is not available.