ALERT: Instruction moves to distance and online learning. School phone lines and emails remain open for communication with families.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
1. School Name Honourees (Information) (NO ENCLOSURE)
Note: This report will be posted to the District website at 2:00 p.m. on May 14, 2019.
E. Communications from the Board Chair
F. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
2. DRAFT –Board Meeting #12 – April 30, 2019
H. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
3. Circle of Courage Presentation (Information) (NO ENCLOSURE)
4. Locally Developed Courses (Recommendation)
5. Strategic Plan Update – First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Students (Information)
6. Motion re Statement of Support – Tobacco Reduction Amendment Act (2013) (Recommendation)
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, May 13, 2019 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.