Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT –Board Meeting #04 – November 6, 2018
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Funds for the 2019-2020 Clause 23 Professional Improvement Program (Recommendation)
3. Funds for the 2019-2020 Exempt Staff Professional Improvement Program (Recommendation)
4. Board Policy EM.BP Alcohol, Tobacco and Cannabis (Recommendation)
5. 2017-2018 Audited Financial Statements (Recommendation)
6. Proposed Distribution of 2017-2018 District Surplus (Recommendation)
7. Fall Update to the Revised 2018-2019 Budget (Recommendation)
8. Edmonton Public Schools’ Combined Three-Year Education Plan 2018-2021 and
Annual Education Results Report 2017-2018 (Recommendation)
9. Board Chair Discretionary Expense Allowance Report for 2017-2018 (Information)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. **
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, November 26, 2018 to speak under agenda item H and/or I - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.