ALERT: Instruction moves to distance and online learning. School phone lines and emails remain open for communication with families.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Receipt of Oaths of Office – Student Trustees Elect
G. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – September 11, 2018
H. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Report #7 of the Caucus Committee (Information)
3. Student Senate 2018-2019 Work Plan (Information)
4. Westlawn Consolidation Project (Recommendation)
5. Strategic Plan Update – Student Wellness and Citizenship (Information)
J. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m. **
K. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
L. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
M. Notices of Motion
N. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, October 23, 2018 to speak under agenda item G and/or I - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.