A. O Canada – Grandview Heights School Student
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #11 – April 22, 2014
G. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
2. Presentation re Assistive Technology Solutions for Literacy (Information – 20-30 minute presentation)
3. Report #7 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held April 22, 2014) (Recommendation)
4. Locally Developed Courses – District Developed and Acquired Elementary, Junior and Senior High (Recommendation)
5. Staff Group Presentations re 2014-2015 Proposed Budget: (NO ENCLOSURE)
- CUPE Local 474 (Custodial Staff) 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- CUPE Local 784 (Maintenance Staff) 3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. - Monday, May 5, 2014 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives.
Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
PLEASE NOTE THE WEBCAST FOR THE MAY 6, 2014 BOARD MEETING HAS NOT BEEN POSTED DUE TO AUDIO PROBLEMS (THE VIDEO ONLY IS AVAILABLE IN THE WEBCAST ARCHIVES -- Click here to view the webcast archives.)