Applying for yellow bus service
You need to apply for yellow bus service each school year. To ensure your child receives bus service on the first day of school, complete an application form no later than June 1, 2019.
NEW TO YELLOW BUS SERVICE
Contact your child’s preferred school for information on yellow bus service eligibility and a yellow bus service application form.
Return the completed application form to the school no later than June 1, 2019.
If your child has been approved for bus service, you will receive a letter in mid-August, that includes the yellow bus:
- route number
- stop locations
- pick up and drop off times
- company contact information
Route information is also available at your child’s school, and through SchoolZone, prior to the first day of school.
CURRENT YELLOW BUS RIDERS
If your child rides the yellow bus, you can apply for continued service to their current school in SchoolZone no later than June 1, 2019.
When you sign in to your parent SchoolZone account:
- go to Student Profile
- choose Transportation
- select Bus Application
- follow the instructions to apply for yellow bus service for next year
UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS
If you need to update your address:
- choose the option to make other changes
- print the application form
- mark any changes and sign the form
- return it to your child's school no later than June 1 with documents verifying your address
WHO CAN'T APPLY FOR CONTINUED SERVICE?
Some students can't apply for continued service in SchoolZone, including: