A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – March 17, 2015
G. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
Walk-In Report - Board Authorization of Trustee Absence
2. Proposed Three-Year Capital Plan 2016-2019 (Recommendation)
3. Proposed Policy Positions for the Alberta School Boards Association (ASBA) Fall General Meeting (Recommendation)
4. Alberta School Boards Association (ASBA) Survey of School Boards on Core Principles from Strengthening the Provincial Voice of School Boards Task Force (Recommendation)
5. Staff Group Presentations re 2015-2016 Proposed Budget: (NO ENCLOSURE)
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
CUPE Local 474 will present at the April 21, 2015 board meeting.
6. Industry Changes to Washroom Design (Information – Response to Request for Information #084)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 9:00 a.m. – Tuesday, April 7, 2015 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
Click here if you have trouble accessing the meeting webcast.