Business and Innovation
The Business and Innovation program supports students in learning with a focus on a connection to business pathways and entrepreneurship. Students will learn to solve problems in innovative ways, transforming ideas into action through real-world experiences.
- Gain knowledge skills and understandings across a range of Business, Information and Technologies pathways
- Develop problem-solving skills that can be applied to real-world problems
- Increase understanding of the role of business and innovation in creative solutions
- Improve ability to communicate and think critically and creatively
- Empower students to be leaders in business and innovation
- Opportunities to take risks and explore challenges in a safe environment
- Exposure to various business pathways
- Opportunities to connect learning to the real world through the planning and implementation of a business venture
- Develop an entrepreneurial spirit
- Cross curricular instruction with hands on learning experiences
- A focus on project approach to learning, design thinking and innovation
- Focus on transforming ideas into action through an entrepreneurial approach
Students must be in Grades 10 to 12. Contact McNally School for more information about programming options.
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education.
Edmonton Transit is the preferred method of transportation for high school students. For more information about busing, contact the school or call Student Transportation at 780-429-8585.
Senior High 2024–25
8440 105 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6A 1B6