Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Communications from the Board Chair
D. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #13 – March 31, 2020
F. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Staff Group Budget Presentations re 2020-2021 Budget
3. Locally Developed Courses
4. Appointment of Auditors for the August 31, 2020, Year End
5. 2020-2021 Distribution of Funds
6. Revenue Generating Opportunities
(Information - Response to Request for Information #057)
H. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
I. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
J. Notice of Motion
K. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Thursday, April 9, 2020 to speak under agenda item F - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.