Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #06 – November 26, 2019
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Revision of Transportation Fees (Recommendation)
3. Governance and Evaluation Committee Work Plan for 2019-2020
4. Policy Review Committee Work Plan for 2019-2020
5. Mental Health and Student Well-Being Committee Work Plan for 2019-2020
6. Infrastructure Committee Work Plan for 2019-2020
7. Annual Education Results Review (Recommendation)
8. Motion re: Seeking Federal Government Funding for English as a
Second Language Supports (Recommendation)
9. Board Chair Discretionary Expense Allowance Report for 2018-2019
10. Bereavements (Information)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, December 9, 2019 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.