Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. O Canada
Recognition of National Indigenous Peoples Day
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #16 – May 26, 2020
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Student Senate–Summary of Work Accomplished and Proposed Revisions to Model
3. Strategic Plan Update – Student Leadership and Citizenship
4. Locally Developed Courses
5. Approval of the 2020-2021 Budget
6. 2021-2022 School Year Calendar
7. Motion re: Request from the Ministry of Education regarding Program Unit Funding (PUF)
8. Motion re: Edmonton Public Schools Survey Design
9. Impacts of Funding to Private and Charter Schools
(Information- Response to Request for Information #066)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notice of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, June 8, 2020 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.