Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
1. Michael A. Strembitky Awards
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
2. DRAFT – Board Meeting #17 – June 9, 2020
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
3. Report #17 of the Caucus Committee (from the meeting held June 9, 2020)
4. Setting of Ward Boundaries for the 2021 Municipal Election
5. Board Policy EA.BP Infrastructure Principles
6. Motion re: Anti-racism and Curriculum Design
7. Division Plan to Collect Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
(Information – Response to Request for Information #074)
8. Instructional Provisions for Students in Full-day Child Care
9. Delegation of Authority- 2020 Summer Recess
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notice of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, June 22, 2020 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.