Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Communications from the Board Chair
D. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #15 – April 28, 2020
F. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Report #13 of the Caucus Committee (from the meeting held November 5, 2019)
3. Report #16 of the Caucus Committee (from the meetings held May 12, 2020)
4. Strategic Plan Update – First Nations, Métis and Inuit
5. 2020-21 Non-Resident Fees and 2021-2022 International Student Fees
6. 2021-22 School Year Calendar
7. Reccomendation on Voting in Advance of the ASBA Spring General Meeting
8. Extreme Cold Temperatures and Impacts on Infrastructure
(Information – Response to Request for Information #060)
9. Carbon Footprint and Student Readiness for Climate Change
(Information- Response to Request for Information #061)
H. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
I. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
J. Notice of Motion
K. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, April 27, 2020 to speak under agenda item F - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.