Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #08 – January 14, 2020
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Second, Third and Final Reading of DK.BP Technology (Recommendation)
3. Omnibus Board Policies Education Act References: First, Second, Third and Final Reading
4. Motion re: Choice in Education Survey (Recommendation)
5. Interim Ward Boundaries (Information)
6. First, Second and Third Reading of Bylaw to Amend Trustee Ward Boundaries
7. Annual Update on Operational Efficiencies 2018-2019 (Information)
8. Edmonton Public School Division Climate Readiness (Information)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, January 27, 2020 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.