Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.
A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #10 – February 11, 2020
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Student Senate Work Plan Update (Information)
3. Revised 2020-2021 Edmonton Public Schools Calendar (Recommendation)
4. Ten-Year Facilities Plan (Recommendation)
5. Three-Year Capital Plan 2021-2024 (Information)
6. Motion re: Proposal for Fewer Trustee Positions (Recommendation)
7. Motion re: Proposal for More Trustee Positions (Recommendation)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives - 5:00 p.m. **
J. Other Committee, Board Representatives and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notice of Motions
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, Februrary 24, 2020 to speak under agenda item G and I - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.